The policy of Thermal Speakers is to respect and protect the privacy of our users. To fulfill this policy, Thermal Speakers agrees to exercise reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of information provided by you in connection with accessing and using this website (the “Site”). Thermal Speakers also agrees to post prominently and in plain language its specific privacy policies. Thermal Speakers does not collect personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals, and Thermal Speakers will not sell, rent or trade personal information about our users to any third party.
2. Use of Information
Thermal Speakers uses the Site to respond to provide information about speakers, to respond to your requests and to assist you in selecting a speaker for an event. You may be asked to provide personal information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. This information will only be used by Thermal Speakers to contact you in regard to your specific request(s).
3. Disclosure of Information
This Site contains links to other sites, including to the sites of many of our speakers and to www.amazon.com where books by our speakers can be purchased. Thermal Speakers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on any of these other web sites, including any sites that may indicate a special relationship or “partnership” with Thermal Speakers. Thermal Speakers does not disclose unique identifiers to those responsible for the linked sites. The linked sites, however, may collect personal information from you when you link to their site. This collecting of information is not subject to the control of Thermal Speakers. To ensure protection of your privacy, always review the privacy policies of the sites you visit by linking from this Site.
6. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We never collect or maintain information at the Site from persons we know to be under age 13, and no part of our Site is designed to attract anyone under age 13. Please do not communicate with or contact us if you are under age 13.
7. How You Can Review or Correct Your Personal Information
You can contact Thermal Speakers by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org to learn if we are keeping personal information about you. If we do have personal information about you, we will provide you with a readable copy of such personal information at no charge. Factual errors in your personal information, including out-of-date information, can be corrected by sending us a request that credibly shows our error.
8. Intellectual Property Limitation of Liability
Thermal Speakers respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to the Site to do the same. If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to Thermal Speakers:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim to be infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature
For notification of claims of copyright infringement on the Site or if you believe that any of your trademarks or service marks have been infringed, please notify us at email@example.com
Last updated: April 27, 2021